Enhanced Voting builds products that elevate election technology to the level voters and election officials expect and deserve, with professional service and expertise you can count on.
Since 2013, we’ve worked with election officials across the country to supply voting solutions that are secure, easy-to-use, and accessible to all. We support electronic ballot delivery for overseas military and civilians and fully accessible vote-by-mail for voters with disabilities. Our technologies have helped Oklahoma, Virginia, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Illinois implement state-of-the-art electronic ballot delivery for their voters.
We also contribute to a variety of important projects in election technology. Our founder, Aaron Wilson, is a recognized election technology and security expert and has contributed to a number of important documents including the latest version of the Voluntary Voting System Guidelines (VVSGs). Learn more about the other research and development efforts we have underway on our projects page.
No matter what your needs are, let’s get in touch—we’d love to help.
Our all-in-one electronic ballot delivery solutions serve all remote voters, including military and civilian overseas voters under UOCAVA and MOVE legislation, as well as voters with disabilities. That means full compatibility with personal assistive devices and screen readers—without sacrificing voter privacy and security.
Manage ballots and voters all in one place, with dashboards and reports that provide real-time situational awareness. Plus, we make it easy—handling voter notifications, authentication and ballot delivery for you.
- Regularly tested by leading accessibility experts to ensure full compliance with Section 508 and WCAG 2.1 AA.
- Supports audio ballots, various color contrast options, multiple text sizes, and any number of languages.
- Fully compatible with all major browsers, device sizes (including smartphones and tablets), and personal assistive devices.
- Regularly tested by leading security experts to ensure adherence to the latest security best practices from the Center for Internet Security (CIS) and others.
- Hosted on secure Microsoft Azure platform.
- Data on voter selections is not transmitted nor captured, with each voter using a secure PIN to access their ballot (other methods available too).
- We adapt to your data.
- Seamlessly import eligible voters from your voter registration system.
- Import ballot data from any other of twelve supported election management systems. If you have a system we don’t currently support, we will add support for yours.
- Tailor every element of the voting experience as much—or as little—as you’d like, from the instructions and help messages voters receive to the content and timing of your emails to them.
- Design a unique color scheme, and upload your own images to fully customize what voters see when voting.
- Implement statewide, in select counties, or in a single locale—the choice is entirely yours.
“Enhanced Voting has been a great partner to support our overseas voters as well as our domestic voters with print disabilities. They have worked with us to make the MyBallot solution an integrated and easy-to-use electronic ballot delivery solution for our localities and their voters.”Dave Nichols,
Election Services Director,
Virginia Department of Elections
“The MyBallot electronic ballot delivery solution has been a secure and reliable service for Oklahoma for many years and hundreds of elections. Enhanced Voting’s customer support is one of the best in the industry. They are quick and responsive to our questions and issues.”Pam Slater,
Oklahoma State Election Board